Sunday, September 14, 2008

Time to dust this blog off and fire it up

I started this blog almost a year ago but after a few postings, its importance drifted away. I started Mullico Musings to talk about technology, my career field of journalism, and politics, with maybe a little pop culture mixed in. I think it's time for me to resume blogging here. I have another (relatively) more active blog about my extended family, McCorryFamilyUSA
I started Mullico Musings to talk about technology, my field of journalism, and politics, maybe a little pop culture. It's time for more of that, especially with what I think is at stake in the upcoming presidential election.
But first, on technology, I'm currently freelancing while looking for fulltime employment. I just had a story of mine posted on SearchFinancialSecurity.com about a security breach at Citibank's ATM network. Hope you find it interesting. It was interesting for me to report it.

No comments: